Introduction to Coffee
What is coffee really?
Do you want to learn more about the origin, processing and different ways of making coffee? Or perhaps you've always been curious about what coffee really is - from the moment it gets planted to you making a cup of coffee at home. Well then, step right up, this workshop covers all the knowledge you need to start your specialty coffee journey. Whether you are a beginning home barista, are planning to work in coffee or just want to know more about coffee, this workshop will help you get up to speed!
This workshop takes 45 minutes.
8 people max per workshop, price p.p.
What can you expect?
1. Learn how and where coffee originated.
2. Learn how coffee travels from plant to product.
3. A short roasting demonstration with our sample roaster.
4. Experience the differences between espresso and filter.
5. The basics on how to brew good, consistent coffee.
6. A short latte art demonstration.